Red Eléctrica has drafted a guide to help develop and promote strategic sustainability principles among its suppliers and subcontractors. This guide, which is available to all suppliers, aims to be a tool that can help them incorporate sustainability aspects within the framework of their business management. The following are some of the aspects that are noteworthy:
- The drafting of a Code of Ethics
- The drafting of a Sustainability Policy
- The promotion of respect for human rights throughout your organisation and your supply chain
- The identification and management of your stakeholders
- The drafting of a Sustainability Report
In addition, Red Eléctrica is conducting various campaigns to promote the development of sustainability principles among those suppliers who are not as mature in this field. These campaigns are monitored to analyse the degree of improvement and identify new initiatives that contribute to the ongoing promotion of sustainability principles throughout the supply chain.