To initiate the subcontracting management process, or to modify information already entered in a process that has already been initiated, the supplier must enter through the PRORED website and provide the information necessary to manage the subcontracting authorisation. Requesting this authorisation is mandatory for all work and services.
Once all of the documentation has been entered into PRORED and it has been confirmed as correct, the Red Eléctrica Group will process this subcontracting request within two working days, and the request will be either approved or rejected.
We, therefore, advise suppliers to be sufficiently aware of the documents that they need to submit, as well as the time that may be needed to obtain them.
List of documents to be submitted
- Documentation that shows that the payment terms between contractors and subcontractors are legally compliant.
- Evidence of current status on payments to the Tax Agency and Social Security Agency.
- Submission of registration in the REA (Register of Accredited Companies), if necessary.
- Social Security registration and payment in the Special Regime of Self-employed Workers or RETA (in the case of freelancers).
If the Red Eléctrica Group becomes aware of any subcontracting of which it has not been informed, it reserves the right to take the measures it considers appropriate.
For questions regarding the use of PRORED, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 91 077 03 04 from Monday to Thursday from 08:00 to 21:00. Friday from 08:00 to 19:00.
For all other enquiries, please contact with the ASA channel (Procurement Help Desk).
Integration of social factors and improvements into the monitoring of the contracting process
Red Eléctrica, in line with the integration of social factors into the decisions made in supply chain management, encourages and promotes actions that minimise the associated risks and increase the objectivity of the process.
Some of the requirements that must be met prior to the authorisation of subcontracting are aimed at ensuring that the payment terms for subcontractors working for our suppliers are guaranteed and also to increase the transparency and control of the process:
- Submission of a document that demonstrates that the payment terms between contractors and subcontractors are those established by law (no more than 60 days after the end of the service or delivery of the good).
- Detailed information on the activities that are the object of the requested subcontracting in order to increase the level of control of the work to be carried out.
Detailed information on the activities that are the object of the requested subcontracting in order to increase the level of control of the work to be carried out.