Born May 27, 1965.
Degree in Law from the Universidad de Córdoba. Spanish State Attorney.
- Executive Director of the Board of Directors of Banco Sabadell, S.A.
- Non-Director Secretary of the Board of Directors of Sabadell Consumer Finance S.A.U.
- Trustee of the Fundació Privada Banc Sabadell.
- Trustee of the Fundación Española de Banca para Estudios Financieros (FEBEF).
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Wolters Kluwer España, S.A. publishing house.
- Member of the Advisory Board of Fundación Cajasur.
- State Attorney at the Madrid High Court.
- Head of the Legal Office at the Data Protection Agency.
- Spanish representative on the Advisory Committee of the European Council regarding data protection.
- Advisor to the Board of the Spanish National Mint for the CERES project (Spanish Certification of Electronic Transactions).
- State Attorney at the Advisory Services Office of the Directorate for State Legal Services.
- State Attorney at the General Secretariat for Communications of the Ministry of Public Works.
- Director General of the Ministry of Justice Office.
- Board member of: Infoinvest S.A.; Sociedad Estatal de Gestión Inmobiliaria de Patrimonio, S.A. (SEGIPSA); Sociedad Estatal para Exposiciones Internacionales, S.A. (SEEI); Sociedad Estatal Correos y Telégrafos, S.A.; Banco Guipuzcoano, S.A. and of Banco CAM, S.A.
- Unders-Secretary of Justice.
- State Attorney in the Legal Department at the National Court.
- Director of the Legal Department of Banco Sabadell.
- Secretary of the Board of Directors of Retevisión, SA and Banco Urquijo, S.A.
- Director of the Board of Directors of Banco Gallego, S.A.
- Secretary of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation for the Study of Applied Economics (FEDEA).
- Secretary of the Board of Directors of Sabadell United Bank (Miami).