Born February 25, 1975. He was appointed General Counsel and Secretary of the Board of Directors at the Board meeting held on May 26, 2020. Member of the Madrid Bar Association.
Law degree, Universidad San Pablo-CEU.
Management Development Program (PDD), Business Administration and Management, IESE Business School.
Master's Law in Energy, Spanish Energy Club - Spanish Energy Institute.
Master's Law in Information and Communications Technologies, Universidad - Pontificia Comillas.
Special course in Corporate Law, Madrid Bar Association.
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association.
- Director of REDCOR REASEGUROS, S.A.
- Manager of Internal Audit and Control Risk of Red Eléctrica de España, S.A.U.
- Head of the Legal Department of Red Eléctrica de España, S.A.U.
- Lawyer of the Legal Department of Red Eléctrica de España, S.A.U.
- Contributor at the Instituto de Informática Jurídica de la Universidad Pontificia Comillas.