The venue for the 2022 General Shareholders’ Meeting will be the Company’s Head Office.
Notwithstanding the possibility to opt for the procedure for remote delegation, voting and information prior to the holding of the Ordinary General Meeting, shareholders and their proxies may attend the General Meeting by telematic means and cast their vote through this mechanism, under the Procedure for Telematic attendance to the General Meeting and the norms and instructions for the development of their operations.
Procedure for proxies, voting and attendance at the General Shareholders' Meeting 2022 by remote means
Shareholders, or their designated representatives, who wish to attend the Meeting via electronic communications means, must register on our electronic platform in order to participate in said Meeting. The platform will be available from 12:00 am on 22 May 2022 and no later than 12:00 am on 5 June 2022.
Have you registered on our telematic assistance platform?
If you are a registered user of the telematic assistance platform and you have your access credentials, we would like to inform you that the quorum required to hold the General Meeting on first call has not been reached. Therefore, the General Meeting shall be held on SECOND CALL, on 7 June 2022 at the place and time indicated in the Call Notice. To participate, you must connect between 9:45 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. on 7 June 2022.
The platform can be used to cast your vote, intervene and follow the event via live streaming.
- Shareholders who do not connect within the time slot indicated will not be able to participate in the Meeting.
- Should you only wish to watch the live streaming of the Meeting, connect at any time as of 11 a.m. on 7 June 2022, via the General Meeting Webcast section of our corporate website.
If you are a shareholder, you only need to register on said platform where you will find details about the different ways in which you can access information and sign-up in order to attend and participate in the Meeting via electronic communication means.
If you have been appointed as a shareholder representative (designated proxy holder), the procedure is different, but we can help you simplify it.
You just need to follow the following steps:
- Send us an email through the Shareholder Information Office of Red Eléctrica Corporación, S.A., to the following mailboxes firstname.lastname@example.org o email@example.com, including the following information:
- Your full name and surname, along with your National Identification document or passport (or equivalent identification) and the full name and surname as well as the National Identification document or passport (or equivalent identification) of the person whom you represent (in the case they are a natural person) or the company name and the Tax Identification Number (in the case it is a legal entity).
- Digitized copy of the shareholder's attendance card duly completed and signed by both the shareholder and you as the representative who accepts the appointment as proxy holder. Nonetheless, we request that if and when doable, you please send us the original attendance card prior to the scheduled date for the holding of the General Shareholders’ Meeting to our Registered Office, located at Pº del Conde de los Gaitanes, 177, postal code 28109 Alcobendas (Madrid), Spain.
- Digitized copy of the shareholder's attendance card duly completed and signed by both the shareholder and you as the representative who accepts the appointment as proxy holder. Nonetheless, we request that - if and when doable, from a legal and operational point of view - you please send us the original attendance card prior to the scheduled date for the holding of the General Shareholders’ Meeting to our Registered Office, located at Pº del Conde de los Gaitanes, 177, postal code 28109 Alcobendas (Madrid), Spain.
- Digitized copy of the public deed that accredits you as a representative in the event that the shareholder is a legal entity.
- Valid email address where you wish to receive user and password credentials to attend and participate in the General Meeting via electronic means under the terms approved by the Board of Directors and in accordance with the rules and guidelines governing the functioning of such remote attendance system, published on the corporate website of the Company www.ree.es.
- In the event that you have been appointed as a representative of more than one shareholder, you must send us the information indicated in the aforementioned requirements for each of the shareholders that you represent, whether they be natural persons or legal entities.
- Once the information is received, the Company will carry out the appropriate verifications, granting validity to the digitized copies sent for these purposes provided that it has no reasonable doubts about the identity of the individual exercising the voting right, and will send the User and Password credentials to the individual’s email so that they can participate in the General Shareholders’ Meeting via electronic communication means and cast their vote using the remote voting procedure. The Company reserves the right to request that shareholders or their representatives provide whatever additional means of identification that it deems necessary to verify their status as shareholders or as representatives of shareholders, and guarantee that a representative is an valid proxy holder and has been duly appointed.