When is the General Meeting going to be held?
The Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting will be held on first call on June 6, 2022, at 11:00 a.m., at the Company’s registered Head Office, located at Pº del Conde de los Gaitanes, 177, Alcobendas, Madrid (Spain) and, if appropriate, on second call, on June 7, 2022, at the same time and in the same location.
Shareholders are hereby notified that, in accordance with the experience of previous years, the Ordinary General Shareholders' Meeting is scheduled to be held on SECOND CALL, on June 7, 2022, at the place and time indicated above.
[ For further information see Shareholders and investors > General Shareholders' Meeting > Call notice ].
Where is the Meeting going to be held?
Where are the Shareholder Attention Offices located?
- Paseo del Conde de los Gaitanes 177, 28109 Alcobendas, Madrid - Spain.
- Operating hours: Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (Madrid Time).
- Telephone: +34 900 100 182, Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (Madrid Time).
- Email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I participate in the General Shareholders’ Meeting?
In addition to the possibility of using the ordinary procedure for remote proxies, voting and information, shareholders may participate in the General Meeting from their homes by means of telematic attendance and cast their vote by this means, pursuant to the rules and regulations governing the organisation and functioning of the Meeting, which are published on the Company’s corporate website: www.ree.es/en.
What will be the gift given to shareholders?
The delivery of the commemorative gift to shareholders is suppressed.
Where can I get more information about the company?
- By sending us your query to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- By giving us your details on 900 100 182, we will keep you regularly informed of all the Company's activities and news.
What requirements must I fulfil to attend the General Meeting?
You must be a shareholder of Red Eléctrica Corporación, S.A. The shares must be registered in the corresponding accounting record of book of entries five days before the Meeting is due to be held, and must be accredited by means of the appropriate attendance card.
I did not receive or have lost the attendance card. How can I get a new one?
Ask for one at the bank where your shares are held in deposit or you may obtain a duplicate by way of the electronic system for proxy and voting by remote means made available for this purpose on the Company's webpage www.ree.es.
What is the attendance premium?
There is no attendance premium.
What options does the proxy and voting by remote means offer?
- Emission of duplicate attendance, proxy and voting cards
- Information requests