- The venue for the 2021 General Shareholders’ Meeting will be the Company’s Head Office.
- The General Shareholders’ Meeting will be held exclusively via telematic assistance, that is, without the in-person attendance of shareholders or their representatives and, in general, of any other person, except for those that are considered absolutely essential for the organisation of the Meeting.
- Our Shareholders, in addition to the possibility of using the ordinary procedure on proxy voting, shareholder voting and access to information via telematic assistance, may remotely attend the General Meeting through telematic assistance in order to participate and cast their vote at the General Meeting without having to attend in person, pursuant to the rules and regulations governing the organisation and functioning of the Meeting and which are published on the Company’s corporate website: www.ree.es.
- No premises will be set up as Shareholder Attention service points. In this regard, a Shareholder Attention Centre will be set up and made available to shareholders on +34 900 100 182 or on the telephone numbers that, where appropriate, the Company enables for this purpose and that will be communicated on its website www.ree.es. The operating hours of this service will be the following: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., or alternatively you may contact us via the following email mailboxes: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Due to the circumstances, this year it will not be possible to give shareholders the Meeting’s commemorative gift.
In order to facilitate the possibility of following the live broadcast of the General Shareholders' Meeting, we will announce and publish on our website www.ree.es/en, with sufficient advance-notice prior to the day it is held, the channels and systems enabled for this purpose.
INITIAL FORECAST IN RELATION TO THE DATE THE GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING WILL BE HELD
The Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting will be held on first call on June 28, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., at the Company’s registered Head Office, located at Pº del Conde de los Gaitanes, 177, Alcobendas, Madrid (Spain) and, if appropriate, on second call, on June 29, 2021, at the same time and in the same location.
Shareholders are informed that, according to the experience of previous years, the General Meeting is expected to place on SECOND CALL, on June 29, 2021, at the time and location indicated above, and exclusively via electronic means.