Born July 27, 1951. He was appointed Secretary of the Board of Directors and legal advisor at the Board meeting held on May 4, 1995.
Law degree, Universidad Complutense, Master's Degree in Tax Counseling for Businesses, Instituto de Empresa.
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association, Director of Red Eléctrica de España Finance B.V., Joint Director of Red Eléctrica Financiaciones, S.A.U. and Director of REDCOR Reaseguros, S.A.
- Lawyer, Loss Department, Zurich, S.A.,
- Lawyer and Secretary to boards of directors of companies in the Inmobiliario Pradisa Group,
- Lawyer and tax advisor of Ageco, a financial and tax management company of Banco Internacional de Comercio, S.A.,
- Lawyer of the Legal Department of Sociedad Española de Carbón Exterior, S.A. (CARBOEX),
- Lawyer of the Legal Department and Head of the Legal Department of Red Eléctrica de España, S.A.,
- Head of the Legal Department of Red Eléctrica de España, S.A. and Manager of Legal Advices Area of Red Eléctrica de España.