Red Eléctrica encourages collaboration with its suppliers with a view to foster a joint work relationship so as to improve process efficiency and generate mutual benefits.
With a high level of annual capital expenditure, it is a priority for Red Eléctrica to optimise the cost and quality of supplies, to achieve the required technical characteristics and to ensure timely delivery.
In this suppliers' area, you can find all the information related to procurement management:
- Supplier Code of Conduct: The objective of Red Eléctrica's Supplier Code of Conduct is to make its suppliers fully aware of the values and general principles that should serve as a guide for their working and professional conduct within their different areas of activity.
- Supplier qualification: if you wish to be a Red Eléctrica supplier, you must complete the registration form with information about your company. This questionnaire will enable us to make our initial evaluation and, if appropriate, to start the supplier qualification process.
- Contracting conditions: the general rule is that all Red Eléctrica purchase orders are governed by the General Conditions of Contract. In this section you will find the latest version of these contracting conditions.
- Invoicing: if you are already a Red Eléctrica supplier and you need to enquire about the status of your invoices, this section contains a form which will facilitate the process.
- Supplier helpdesk: please contact us for any questions, comments or suggestions.
Lastest update: 29-January-2013